Would you like to find out more about one of the most common questions I am asked in my patient consultations: ‘how do I achieve healthy skin?’
Then please join me on Wednesday 26th May at 1800 UK time, where I will be discussing a wide range of topics with my co-host, Francesca White, Health + Beauty Editor-at-Large at Tatler.
Covering some of the most popular questions and trends in Aesthetics, our conversation will include:
- current consumer trends in aesthetics
- what do my patients ask me for
- what is good skin health, how to achieve & maintain it
- key active skincare ingredients that drive real improvements in our patients skin health
- how your skincare & treatment regime changes through the seasons
- the role of facial injectables
- how we use lasers and advanced technologies such as Picosure at S-Thetics Clinic
This is the very first in a series of global lectures by key doctors from around the world, and I hope you can join us.
“This is a rare chance to hear insights from the most popular patient questions related to ageing and skin from Miss Sherina Balaratnam – one of the UK’s leading skincare experts and Medical Director of S-Thetics Clinic in Buckinghamshire – all those important questions and get some truly honest answers.”
Good Skin Health & Aesthetics
When: Wednesday 26th May at 1800 UK time
How to access: please click here to secure your place
To find out how you could benefit from our range of aesthetic treatments to optimise your skin health, please contact our team on: