We are delighted to announce we are launching the HydraFacial at S-Thetics on Thursday 4th February 2016.
Endorsed by Karren Brady CBE, of “The Apprentice”, Baroness of Knightsbridge and award winning businesswoman.
Exclusive to Beaconsfield, this advanced facial treatment has been featured in glossy magazines such as Tatler, Vogue, Marie Claire and Red, as well as The Sunday Times Style and countless beauty blogs. Celebrity fans include Beyonce, Kate Winslet, Eva Mendes and Paris Hilton.
- Join us at our Red Carpet launch event on Thursday 4th February and reserve your appointment between 10am – 8pm
- Just £30 will secure your place at this exclusive event and receive an Express HydraFacial treatment (30 minutes)
- Exclusive offers available on the day
- By appointment only
- 01494 670990 or firstname.lastname@example.org to book
Using advanced technology, which combines 6 treatments in 1 simple treatment, including detoxing the skin, cleansing and exfoliation, adding a brightening agent to make the skin glow, extractions, hydration and total skin rejuvenation. HydraFacial provides instant results which last.
The unique HydraFacial philosophy of Skin Health For Life is about not just improving the appearance of your skin, but truly restoring youthful, healthy skin. The HydraFacial achieves immediate, lasting results with no downtime or discomfort.
Why should you chose the HydraFacial treatment as part of your skin care regime?
1. It’s suitable and effective for all skin types, be it dry, oily, congested, if you have fine-lines and wrinkles or even acne or hyper pigmentation, the HydraFacial can treat it all.
2. You see immediate results as soon as you walk out the door, it’s one of the only treatments where you can see an amazing visible immediate result.
3. There is no discomfort during the treatment and there is no downtime.
4. Ideal as a monthly maintenance treatment to deliver and maintain healthy, hydrated skin.
To reserve your appointment at our Red Carpet launch on Thursday 4th February, please contact our team on 01494 670990 or email@example.com