A recent article in Hello! magazine titled “Precious Metal”, discussed the many health benefits of copper, and how it is increasingly used in a range of products, from pillowcases to creams, gels and eye masks.
- Did you know that copper is used in the US to help patients recover after cosmetic surgery? Research has shown copper can promote both tissue repair and wound healing.
- Copper PCA (“Pyrrolidone Carboxylic Acid”), draws moisture into the skin, helping to firm and prevent collagen loss. PCA also boosts copper levels in the skin, making it ideal for fighting inflammation and as a post-sunburn treatment.
- PCA can also regulate the production of sebum, too much of which can cause acne, too little and our skin can become dry and cracked.
Our hero copper product is iS Clinical’s Copper Firming Mist, which helps firm and regulate the skin’s natural balance by featuring a combination of copper – an essential element – and botanically sourced L-PCA.
- Helps repair damage to the protective barrier to the skin
- Provides immediate refreshing hydration
- Improves skin elasticity & firmness
- Boost skin’s radiance and luminosity
- Addresses the drying effects of air travel
- Excellent for Sunburn/Erythema
- Anti acneic
- Collagen Boosting
For further information on Copper Firming Mist and our advanced range of cosmecutical skincare, please contact our team on 01494 670990 or firstname.lastname@example.org