We are excited to announce the introduction of the Icon™ laser to S-Thetics Clinic.
The Icon laser represents the next generation of advanced light based technology, offering a broad range of treatments for skin revitalisation and renewal, including:
- Pigmented & vascular lesions
- sun damage
- facial veins
- acne scars and surgical scars
- stretch mark reduction
You are invited to join us for an exclusive launch of the Icon at S-Thetics Clinic in Beaconsfield:
- Thursday 16th March 7pm – 9pm
- Including live treatment demonstrations of Icon and SculpSure
- Exclusive launch offers
- Refreshments will be served
- Consultations for Icon and SculpSure treatments are available on Friday 17th March
- Book now to reserve your place: firstname.lastname@example.org or 01494 670990
- Unique to the Icon laser, ThreeForMe treatments address three of the most common skin concerns: wrinkles, sun damage & facial veins
- Clinically proven, safe and effective results in a 30 minute procedure
Advanced Contact Cooling
- Cooling maintains temperature at 5° Celsius during treatments
- Provides maximum comfort and skin protection throughout your treatment
Skintel® Melanin Reader
- A revolutionary device that measures the average melanin density of skin prior to treatment
- These readings are sent wirelessly to the Icon, tailoring your treatment to your exact skin type
- Skintel is the only FDA-cleared melanin reader
S-Thetics is an award winning state-of-the-art medical aesthetic clinic located in the heart of Beaconsfield Old Town in Buckinghamshire, specialising in advanced non-surgical treatments for the face and body.
Founded by surgeon and cosmetic doctor, Miss Sherina Balaratnam, S-Thetics offer a broad range of treatments within our menu – from advanced skincare products and facial treatments, to cosmetic injectables and non-surgical skin rejuvenation using medical grade technology.
We are proud to have a medical approach at the heart of our practice, meaning that all treatments we offer have scientific backing and are delivered with the highest standard of clinical expertise and care.
Miss Balaratnam is a “Local Country Ambassador” (LCA) for Allergan, the manufacturers of BOTOX® and the Juvederm® Ultra range of fillers.
As one of only a handful of expert UK practitioners selected as an LCA, she regularly trains and mentor other health care professionals in non-surgical cosmetic rejuvenation treatments and injection techniques and I am actively involved in training programmes both within the UK as well as internationally.
Marlborough House, 45 Wycombe End, Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire, HP9 1LZ